Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog Spotlight V.2

Hi everyone, welcome to my second installment of my blog spotlight feature.  You can check out my very first spotlight Megan, by clicking here.


This week though I would love to share a very special person's blog with all of you. Some of you may already follow Boho Baby Bump, but if you don't, I recommend her blog to you with all of my heart!  Jessica Gatlyn is one of those writers where you can just feel the love emanating from the computer screen and through her writing you really get a sense of what a wonderful person she is.  Her blog is full of her day to day life as a stay-at-home Mom, living in nature with her adorable family.  Jess is extremely "real," and she writes about her life with wit, candor, and heart.  Every time I open my Reader and see a new post from Boho Baby my heart does a happy little leap in my chest, because I know I will have something really wonderful to enjoy.  She just started a new feature- "Before Bump Journeys,"where she shares some of her pre-baby traveling adventures with the blogosphere. This past week she posted about her fourth (!!) trip to Israel and it was extremely fascinating. Each of her posts are full of sincerity, and it's one of those "baby blogs" that everyone can enjoy, not just other moms or those on the track to have children.  Jess posts provoking thoughts, beautiful photos, and fun videos, and I'm just so happy to share her with all of you!

Be sure to hop over and say hello!  You can also check out my new blog spotlight section over there on the left hand sidebar, where I'll be posting the featured blog's button! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment