Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday via Instagram

Friday via instagram app

the beautiful moon at 5am on my way to the gym- Hank decided to skip his early morning workout and woke me up to see if I'd like to go instead (so sweet); my breakfast-1 egg, 2 egg whites and turkey bacon on an Ezekial English muffin with a banana on the side; nap time; reading time!; mid-morning walk with Henry; lunch: bagel thin with chicken, cheese and veggies, also carrots and cottage cheese; figuring out what I want to do with these lovely frames; finding a cute and sweet letter snuck into my bag from my old students; my sweet hubby making us a delicious Mexican dinner; the finished product: enchiladas!; organizing my closet; bathtime for our little mister.

I hope you had a good Friday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment