Monday, January 17, 2011

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

I love our neighborhood so much, and now that it's warmed up a little bit, I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of going on daily walks with Henry.  There's still snow on parts of the golf course, but the sidewalks are clear and the weather was just beautiful today.  So, I put H. into his car seat and off we went!  We usually walk through the hills for about an hour, and although Henry may not know exactly what's going on, I still explain everything to him and try to make our walk a fun, stimulating experience for him.  To passerby I'm sure I look like a crazy person talking to a stroller "Oh Henry, that was a motorcycle!  Wasn't it loud?! Wow!" ...but I don't care one bit! I'm excited for the day he won't have to ride in his car seat anymore and can just go in the stroller, but for now this works well.

Here are some photos from our walk, taken using the instagram app on my iphone.  Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment