Monday, January 17, 2011

Links for your Monday evening

 HI!

Hi all (and hi from Madeline up above too!).  Here are some links for you to check out:

It's MLK Day today, and this is a great link to check out.  What a wonderful man.

I love this cute lampshade DIY.

You guys know how much I love silhouettes.  This post is chock full of so many amazing ideas!

Fellow mamas: I definitely enjoyed this article about why "Mom guilt" is good, and maybe you will too.

And speaking of great articles, I found this one about Mormon Mommy-bloggers oh-so great and especially interesting since she was talking about some of my blogger pals!  Definitely a must-read.

How cute are these baby announcement plaques on Etsy?  I want to get one for Henry.

I have a new television obsession.  The X Life!  The guys remind me of all the boys I grew up with, and the show is totally entertaining. Have you seen it? 

I think this DIY felt flower wreath is really cute, and would adorable for the spring. 

I adore these photos of Rachel, and I'm so excited to check out the Red Velvet spring lookbook. 

One of my readers sent me this link via Craigslist and it made me giggle.

Have a great night, and see you tomorrow for Tattoo Tuesday (this week I'm featuring a fella).

No comments:

Post a Comment