Wednesday, January 14, 2009

same tea cup, different day


more tea, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

today was a long day, but a good one. tomorrow is my last teaching day until tuesday because we have an obama/mlk assembly all day friday followed by a three day weekend. i'm literally spending the entire weekend at the gym and doing things for me. i already feel wonderful since getting over my strange illness but i am taking these three days and dedicating them to myself...a massage and spa treatments, lots of running, reading, the same healthy food i always eat stepped up a bit, and time spent outside. yay! i am really looking forward to a much needed "me" weekend. we just got home from grandma's house and hank went to practice. so i am drinking tea, bundled up in bed. i loaded a lot of new music into my ipod so i am really looking forward to the gym tomorrow morning...at 5am. hahah. it sounds weird but i really prefer waking up around 4:30, 4:45am. it's good for the soul! so on that note, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment