Sunday, February 1, 2009

cherries are my favorite snack


rather than eat shitty superbowl food today, i ate wonderful whole foods (fruits, veggies, and lean meat) all day and feel great. this year i decided to give up sugar, alcohol and processed food. i have stuck to the no alcohol (this is easy for me, i don't really enjoy drinking and rarely did anyway) but i sugar is rough because it sneaks into many things. so i can't say i have managed to avoid it 100% but i am doing very well. i am not a big sugar fan to begin with. i don't like candy and i haven't had soda in years and years, but if i go out with hank's family they will usually get desserts and i am tempted to have bites. i am already super into my health but my goal for this year was to just kick my mindfulness about it up a lot. it's all about feeling good and making good choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment