Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hank filled out this cute survey on his Facebook...

I thought I would share what he wrote. He really is the sweetest.

Here's my facebook page by the way...feel free to add me, I love new friends! <333

love my darling- he leaves for tour in the morning :(

♥ What are your middle names?
Clarence and Aileen

♥ How long have you been together?
5+ Years

♥ How did you meet?
When I was getting tattooed the guy who zaps me had to get his sketch book from his bands van. Their van was at another friends house and while I was waiting for him to grab the sketch book our friend John introduced me to Danielle. Love at first sight.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Our first date was in September but we were official in October.

♥ Who asked who out?
I asked her.

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 24 and she's 27.

♥ Do you have any children together?
Not yet.

♥ What about pets?
A Boston Terrier named Madeline.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
No.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Interesting question :)

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I think we are both sensitive in different ways.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
HUGO'S!!!

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
French Polynesia - Tahiti - Moorea

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Not me. :)

♥ Who does the cooking?
Danielle is becoming quite the little chef! She does a damn good job too!

♥ Who is more social?
Danielle, no contest!

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
We both are. Although we happen to not be at the same time generally.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Neither of us. We're both pretty reasonable when we are wrong.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Madeline!

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Danielle for sure. I love to sleep...a little too much!

♥ Where was your first date?
We went to Veggie House in Phoenix and then saw Garden State after. It was perfect!

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Danielle by far.

♥ Favorite memories?
Our wedding and honeymoon. Pretty much any long drive we go on together. I think we can make each other laugh in endless circles.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
No but I've given them a few times. Maybe I should do it more? Hint?

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Usually we make a trip to Mesa to visit Danielles family and then spend some time with my family too. I love it!

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither. We know exactly where our hearts are!

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Not very long at all. As I said up above, that first moment I looked in her eyes I felt something.

♥ Who eats more?
ME!

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
Both of us. Danielle has way more clothes than I do, so I find myself doing my laundry once a week.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
I used to think I was but she's giving me a run for my money. haha

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Mostly I do but if it's a long drive we split it up.

♥ Who plays an instrument?
I play drums, guitar and bass. Danielle can play the piano a bit. She can rap like no other though. ;)

♥ Do you share the same taste in music?
Um, sort of. She likes a lot of stuff that I don't like and some of my taste in pop she can't hang with. Other than that we listen to a lot of the same stuff.

♥ Who exercises more?
She does, big time. I really need to exercise, I say that way too often.

♥ Who eats better?
Danielle! I eat way too much candy, junk food and soda!

♥ Who's more romantic?
We both are! I'm pretty sure we're super cheesy. :)

♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We each have one pant leg on.

♥ Who snores loudest?
Madeline!

♥ Is there anything you both share/enjoy?
LIFE! Honestly I don't think there's anything we don't share or enjoy together.

♥ Who takes more pictures?
Danielle, Danielle, Danielle!

♥ Who cries the most?
Perhaps Danielle...but only by smidge. We both cried watching the Notebook...but who didn't!?

No comments:

Post a Comment