Saturday, December 26, 2009

Year in Review- Part Three (VERY image heavy!)

July 2009



I started the month with two of my dearest, bestest girls visiting, and we had a great time!

at esoji



banger sisters



We went to a rodeo dance to celebrate 4th of July weekend!

so many cowboy hats



paco and me



kris looking good



We ate at Hugo's a million times! (mid-bite! haha)

looking good, me



sarah's bowl 'o goodness



We watched the 4th of July Parade from Hank's Dad's place! They always invite the "old folks" to come from the senior center for these choice seats. It is soo adorable to see them all waving flags and cheering, right in the middle of the action!

cute old people



"i love america, i guess"



beautiful sky



i always feel sad for the horses



love



Suki and me hoola-hooping!

fun!



my world!



Hank and his Dad!

i love this photo



the whole family



love her



my hubby



all of us



amazing sky







That night Sarah, Hank and I watched the fireworks- it was such a fun time!

off to get frozen yogurt with hank and sarah



sarah and me, downtown



It was a summer of Amber Joy! She was home all summer and I loved every last bit of it. This picture makes me laugh everytime- it was such a funny moment.

this picture makes me laugh, this moment was too funny



amber and me



We took the new houseboat out for a week, and it was a lot of fun! We go to Lake Powell often, and always have the best time. Hank and I both love the water, and the houseboat literally feels like we're on a house! Hank's mom and step-dad always fly their plane there, but we elected to drive a car so we left a day later and met them.



top level- relaxing on morning one!





good moooorning! :)

1st morning!



so many float toys, YES!

upstairs, soo many float toys! haha



Hank jumping off the top level

stoked Hank



I haaate this part- the machine that puts the waverunners into the water is so scary to me.

ahhh



happy Hamptons



great spot on the beach



speedboat being towed by the houseboat, being followed by the waverunners! What a parade!

on the waverunners following the speedboat, following the houseboat



crazy



Hank and me :)



beautiful Navajo Point



boat breakfast! Always cereal for us!

breakfast time



moon over Lake Powell



In July I had a lot of fun nights out with my girlfriends in Phoenix!

sisters <3



Kelli in 3D!



Suki!



my sister and I got more work done on our sister tattoos!

Teacup tattoo- session two freshly done, one session to go!



Tea for two, tea for two!



cute cute cute



friends since 1994!



two of the most important ladies in my life!



the girls



and of course in Prescott too!

silly



Courthouse



our "tourist" pics at 2am



<3



my love







We spend so much time outside in our beautiful town!

hanging out downtown with the puppies



even our puppies are best friends



Sarah and Andy in Prescott <3



Mid-July I took another trip to NYC to spend time with Emily!



Here I am, fresh off the plane!

first photo, upon my arrival!



outside the speakeasy we had a great time in!

first night...arrived late and so tired!



Oy Vey!

:)



We ate the best food (here is the macro platter at Souen)

delicious lunch at Souen



before heading out to Westchester



Grand Central



love this



shoes on the street



NYC



view from our lounging spot



IMG_6481 edit



leaving the park



Babycakes cupcakes! Stoked!

pumped



of course, who knows



heading out for the night



my heart!



Emily's happy :)





at The Levee



LOOOVE



Salsa and me, I love her so much!



fiances!

cuties



sunnning...with SPF 60!



girls girls girls



heading downtown



oh hey Jesse



pretty girl



trying to get a photo of the vicious Salsa! ;)



me!



red velvet from Magnolia Bakery...SO good.

red velvet from Magnolia



beautiful day



what a night!



When I got home from NYC, Hank and I left for San Diego for Comic Con! We go every year. Hank is a serious Japanese vinyl toy collector. It's always fun to see friends and hang out!



On the road-

hitting the road for San Diego



view from our beautiful room

view from our wonderful hotel



comfiest bed ever



heey



???



SDCC Preview Night '09



Alex and Hank



weird smile



Alex interviewing Hank



Patrick and Hank, Hank is soo happy about this photo



YEAH!



After the convention we came back home to Prescott, so I could start getting ready to start work back up in about 2 weeks.

I look creepy but look at HER!



manicure Wednesday



manicure Wednesday for both of us!



Amber and me



Hour of the Wolf



we always take these silly bathroom photos



Docs and mousies



the same picture again...



ain't she cute



manicures! yeah!



August 2009



Friday night



Amber, walking downtown Saturday night



I started getting my classroom ready-

first day back in my classroom...5 days to get it re-ready for the kids' arrival!



our wedding was featured in magazines!

our feature in this month's Arizona Wedding magazine



Friday night bow



in my classroom on a Sunday!



awesome vintage "Read" posters!



I went back to work! :)

2nd day of school :)



I got stoked on Hank getting back from tour!

HECK YES TGIF!



I went to the movies,

waiting for Julie and Julia to start



We had more girls' nights in Phoenix!

sisters 1



Apples to Apples!



me



Lauren!



Erin and Laur



love these girls so much!



Day 8



my night, Sunday edition



Day 10



Addy and Hank



James and Addison



HOTW



HOTW



annnd for some reason I ate a LOT of tabouli in August, haha!

making homemade tabouli



Happy Friday!



Thanks for sharing part of my 2009 with me! I will be back with the final installment next week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment