Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just a small post to say...

happy spring break to me! This has been one of the busiest weeks ever, I have no idea how I even found moments to get online and blog. Besides getting ready to leave town for a week, I had a lot to wrap up for 3rd quarter at work, papers to grade, etc. But as of 3:10pm today I am done...and so happy. Oh, and by the way, thank you to all of my sweeties who left me comments about Disneyland, we are going to try and do every suggestion in the two days we're there! As for right now I am going finish packing and getting everything ready for our early morning departure. As soon as I feel organized I am going to take it easy for a couple of hours, watch more of Season Two of Big Love (so good), and then workout for a couple of hours. Hank and Dustin are running the last of our stuff out to storage and then I hope bringing me home some tofu and veggies from Thaifoon. Yum.

Do any of you watch Big Love? I just got into recently and I adore it. What are some other television series you enjoy?

Photobucket
*this is just a cute random photo that gets me excited about Disneyland; I have no idea what the credits are, but let me know if you know so I can give credit immediately! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment