Monday, March 9, 2009

Wedding video

Hank uploaded our wedding dvd (not quite finished but it includes a lot of the footage) to the internet. It's just about 40 minutes of an 8 hour event, but it includes all of the major parts of the day. Some of the shots of the crowd dancing are so good and if you were there you at least need to check out the end, it's so cute. The ceremony part does feel a little too intimate to be posting online, but so many of my family and friends have been asking to see it, this is just easier than burning 50 copies to mail out. Also, watching this reminded me how much I adore all of my loved ones- thank you for making this day so special, I love you! So anyway, if you decide to watch it, I hope you enjoy it.

For those of you who are new to my little life, I married my husband last May 31st in Mesa, AZ at Stonebridge Manor. It's an old, huge mansion that is used for events like ours. We invited a little under 300 guests and a little over 200 attended. I planned every single detail, and I know a few of you are planning weddings right now, so if you have any questions, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment