Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Advertise on Sometimes Sweet in May!

mayadvertise
 {photo taken with my iphone of some fresh flowers in our home}

May is going to be an exciting month for Sometimes Sweet!  I'm going to be continuing my "Mama Style" posts, as well as starting a new, 2-month long feature series that will include some exciting things from other bloggers around the web. Not to mention I'll be celebrating my "golden birthday" on the 29th, and our wedding anniversary on the 31st! It's going to be really exciting and truly a wonderful time to place an ad in this space.

I'd absolutely love to have you, so check out my sponsor info page to learn more about advertising here. My rates are extremely low for the amount of traffic this blog sees, and I'm happy to offer great exposure at a great price.

Talk to you soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment