Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday links to love!

collage

It's been a good week in these parts, very uneventful but sometimes those are really the best kind of weeks.  I feel like I'm still recuperating from being out of town so much the past couple of months and I am seriously relishing in all of this home time, with no plans to go anywhere for weeks. Today is a gloomy day, but I am really hoping the sun will start shining soon since we have a photoshoot on Sunday! Crossing our fingers.

For now though, here are some links to start your weekend off with a smile!

Tattooers for Japan- what a neat idea.

J. Crew now has a blog! YES!

My friend Emily is having a huge sale in her (adorable, amazing) Etsy shop this weekend for a great cause.

I am loving this hair round up. So inspiring for springtime looks!

And speaking of spring, this collection of springtime flower crafts is really awesome.

A new blog friend of mine, Kristine, recently moved to Japan and I am dying over her amazing updates. You should follow along too! She's wonderful.

Have you checked out my pal Megan's Tucson Tuesday feature?  I'm starting to see that town in a whole new light!

I need this cake pan. Just imagining all of the amazing-looking tiny cakes made possible with this thing is making my inner-Martha swoon.

I love sandwiches and I love this post!

Have you visited Marie's blog yet? It's really great.

A friend got us this magical kitchen tool and I'm definitely looking forward to creating some homemade baby food with it.

I've posted about these beautiful necklaces before, and now A Cup of Jo is giving one away! It would be a perfect match with my tattoo.

Learn to read your baby's sleep signals. New mamas, this was a good read!

I came across this Free People dress in the new catalog yesterday and fell in love. Need/want.

Mandi's post here is making me want to drop everything, grab my vintage swimsuit, and head to the shore!

How adorable is this hot air balloon mobile DIY? So perfect.

This baked spinach looks so good. We have some spinach in the fridge I may try this with this weekend.

I LOVE this idea for a wedding! Love love loooove. Here's a link to the actual post.

I always adore Don and Rachel's videos. This one is no different. I wish NY and AZ were closer!

And finally, this engagement photo session is just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment