Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Family photos

The amazing and talented Christina Heaston came through town from South Carolina last week and spent a Sunday afternoon taking photographs of my little family. It was the best experience; I just adore Christina, and her stunning photography. I feel so lucky to have been able to get photographed by her, and I know we will cherish these pictures forever. They are by far my most favorite.

Next month I'll be hosting a REALLY amazing giveaway from Christina (I'm talking amazing, folks), so if you love these you maaay just want to be sure to keep your eyes peeled.

Be sure to check out Christina's website, Facebook, and follow her via Twitter!

Thank you again Christina, you are such a talented woman and I am so happy to call you a friend.

Here some of the many photos:

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

photo by Christina Heaston

No comments:

Post a Comment