Friday, April 10, 2009

Holy late!

It's 12:41am and I am not usually up this late, but I don't work tomorrow and I am planning on sleeping in as late as possible. It's so funny to me how much things change. When I was in high school, and even college, I would stay up until 5, 6am and sleep all day long if I could. The ideal schedule on the weekends in high school and every day without class was to stay up until the next morning partying, hanging out, etc. and then sleeping until dinner...then doing it all over again. Yuck! That is the most unappealing thing to me now. Ideally, I like to go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 5am. I have no idea when that shift changed but it's much better. But tomorrow I am hoping to sleep in past 8, although my internal clock will probably go off around 6. But we'll see. I came down to Phoenix today after work to spend time with my family and I ended up stopping by the new Forever 21 at Arrowhead Towne Center, since it was kind of on the way into town. It's huge- 2 stories tall, in the old Mervyn's. Let me just say that I will never, ever go back. It was really gross and felt like I was shopping in Kmart. I've been to a million F21s all over the country and this was the worst. Granted, it's not high quality stuff so I didn't expect it to be super nice, but if you go, you'll see what I mean. They of course did have tons of stuff but the layout was not aesthetically pleasing at all and overall was not a good shopping experience. I definitely prefer the Chandler one. So anyway, I did some shopping and came home to my sister, Mom, Dad, and Nanny. My sister decided to go out late night with friends, so I am still waiting for her to get home. I think she went out in Scottsdale but who knows. Tomorrow is family day, but I do need to stop by Nordstrom's because Hank needs some new clothes. I love picking out stuff for him. He loves the cutest stuff and I am glad he is into me shopping for him. After the day goes by, my friends and I are having our girl's night. I can't wait. Dinner and the Mirah show. I have been coming down so often to visit my friends and it makes me so happy. I miss Phoenix a lot and it's such a good feeling to be able to come down whenever I want. Amber just got home to Prescott and unfortunately I am down here until Sunday but I am literally counting down the minutes until we get to hang out! There is so much good right now. Erika is doing my hair Saturday, my next tattoo appointment is coming up so soon (neck! eek!) and I have less than 30 days of work until summer vacation.
I don't have much more to say, but I hope all of you have an amazing weekend. There's always a totally inspiring feeling in the air once spring starts to peek its head out and I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment