Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weekend goals

Tomorrow is Friday, one of the best days of the week! I am actually more of a Sunday girl, but I am very burned out from work this week so Friday is welcome to be here as soon as possible. This weekend I decided to make some goals for myself so I continue to stay motivated.

1. Try one new recipe- I am leaning towards this delicious-looking quinoa bake, and I'll post the recipe if successful.
2. And on that topic, get all of my recipes organized.
3. Finally get a tangible address book for my purse (I have asked Shirley and Elisa for their addresses ten times in 2009, I'm sure).
4. Get my bike fixed up. I think it needs new tubes, whatever those are. Hank, help?
and
5. Get at least 10 hours of sleep Friday and Saturday nights! I seriously can't wait for this one! haha.

Today was a good day though, I gave my dreaded 7th period new seats and it worked like a charm. I tried not to take it personally when they all expressed their hatred towards our current novel, Fahrenheit 451. How can an entire class hate the book, when all of my other classes love it? It's bizarre and I think I have to attribute it to the last class of the day curse. But today was much, much better and I am happy. I had a great workout and I am simply exhausted. So, bedtime now and an enjoyable last day of the week tomorrow.

I'll leave you with a favorite song from one of my favorite gals. Sweet Lisa, how I love you.


Ooh, and I have to add this one. Live is so much better anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment