Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Say goodbye to my untattooed neck!

Yay! I am excited to get tattooed tomorrow, and get my leg traced. Annnd today was an awesome day. I got off work at 3:30 and Hank and I spent the whole evening on a long walk downtown, as usual. We walked to Thaifoon and had our regular- he got satay with peanut sauce and fresh tofu, and I got my special dish they make me, healthy veggies and fresh tofu. It's so spicy and so good! Addy came and joined us for awhile which was nice, I love him. We walked home and Dustin was on our front porch, so the guys watched basketball while I crawled into bed and watched Weeds while I dozed in and out. I love to nap. I ended up waking up around 8pm or so, and went to the gym.

Now I'm just sitting here thinking about some of the emotions I went through this evening- I really got upset about stupid stuff, let it get to me. I have to remember that some people are negative and I cannot, cannot, cannot take it personally. It's so hard for me and it sounds so stupid (I hate that I wrote about this yesterday too), but it's very hard for me to not get bummed out when friends are short, or mean, or just rude. I'm not typically a sensitive person, I have thick skin, but I am talking about close friends here, not the typical acquaintances. I talked to Hank about this for a long time, and he helped so much. I can't worry about other people, they have their reasons for being shitty, and if they want to be shitty and take it out on me, or be rude, that's their deal. I don't have to let them affect me! I am not going to write about this again in this blog, it's a waste of time, whiney, and just plain redundant. So farewell to that topic!

So, to bed I go. I can't get over that I have about 20 days left of work. This summer is going to be amazing, I can't wait.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment