Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What a day!

I really need to get back to feeling motivated about...everything! For the past two days I have been in a bit of a funk, I don't feel like eating real food, I don't feel like working out, etc. I still work out, which is horrid because nothing feels worse or more boring than 45 minutes of forced cardio. Luckily Hank went on my run with me yesterday, which turned into a two hour walk following 40 minutes of running. It was so nice to just walk around our neighborhood (the most beautiful historic streets in Prescott) and talk and talk for hours and hours. Hank worked at his Dad's funeral home all day so no running tonight for us, and I don't like going alone in the evening. So tonight I will be doing my P90x cardio x video, fun. Not really. But it's better than going to the gym at night. Lately I have only liked gymming it in the morning and if I sleep in on accident, I usually just go running since it is so nice out. I would much rather avoid the boring gym machines whenever possible.

I am really looking foward to the next week. It is going to be a mix of friends and family, since it is Easter weekend. I don't celebrate Easter for any religious reason, but I like cute bunnies and all of the pastels so it's a cute spring thing. Amber gets into town Thursday, but due to family stuff I won't see her til Saturday or Sunday unfortunately! But we have until Wednesday so that's good. Annnd, she moves home so soon! Yay.

Today was a pretty tiring, but great day. I got a few errands done before school this morning, worked a long day, and got a massage after school. The massage was wonderful and I feel so relaxed and great. So here I am, kind of watching the Hills premiere and kind of updating this. It seems to me like all of the Hills girls look like they've gotten some sort of work done on their faces. Maybe it's just me. Either way, I should probably focus on this shitty excuse for a show, and by shitty I mean amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment