Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF!


Day 10, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

Today was a great Friday, although the air conditioning is still broken at work, so my classroom was a little slice of hell. Horrible. So it's safe to say I am super stoked about being off for the weekend. Work was good though- a few really funny things happened, although I am hesitant to write about them because I feel like that could be really breaching some sort of "talking about work/students online" type of rule I don't want to get into! I made a facebook update earlier today about one of the funny things but that is private and between a controlled group of people. This is so public that I hesitate to write anything like that here. So I won't. Just know it was a really entertaining day!

So, happy weekend! Very excited to relax with Hank the entire time. Right now he's at the salon, working on some stuff for a couple of hours, so when he gets home our weekend "officially" begins. I should be at the gym right now but I am just way too tired to go right now. Plus this bed is too comfy to leave....one more hour of relaxing before I get up and go running.

I hope all of you have an amazing weekend!
So much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment