Monday, September 21, 2009

Manicure Monday - "Shrimply Divine"

I am loving my new nail polish, and I love that I don't have to pay $ for a manicure, it takes me 5 minutes to give myself an awesome one at home. I am really afraid of fungus and germs at those places anyway, and I like to spend my money on more permanent things...so home manicures and pedicures it is!

Today was a good day. I woke up around 4:45am and got my butt to the gym for 20 minutes of cardio and then about 40 minutes of weights. I am really intent on losing this last little bit of weight and I finally feel inspired enough to not just maintain like I've been doing for years, but to make a few changes to get me exactly where I want to be. Anyway, after the gym I came home, showered and snuggled with Hank a bit before I went to work. I had a great day, despite some annoyances there, but that's the way it goes. After work Hank and I joined Robyn on a hike up through the Dells and it was really, really nice to be outdoors. I am very much an indoor girl, and as much as I'd like to be more "outdoorsy," I was reminded yet again how hard that may be, when I almost went running down the trail when I heard some quail fly out of the bushes. I mistook that sound for the low growl of a mountain lion...weird I know, but I SWEAR it sounded just like it. Haha.

After the hike Hank and I did our usual little dinner thing and made mini burritos on Ezekial corn tortillas. I swear, I use about three different Ezekial products a day, I love all of their stuff. Now I'm just relaxing and about to head to sleep in a minute. Gym again bright and early. I must stay motivated to keep up the early workouts so good sleep is a must!

I hope all of you had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment