Sunday, September 6, 2009

quick update

Hi blog friends!
I wanted to give a quick update because I haven't been online these past few days. Our internet provider has been very busy and couldn't schedule us for re-hook up at our new home until this upcoming Tuesday, so we've been without internet here since last week! Hank and I have spent the weekend organizing, rearranging new furniture and framing various prints we've had lying around. I'm so excited to get our house just the way we want it!
Oh! And this is definitely blog-worthy...after hearing friends rave about Mad Men forever, I finally Netflixed Season One and finished up Disc One today. I love it! It just may be one of my favorite shows! So thanks to all who recommended it.
That's it for now, but come Tuesday I'll be back to daily updates and photos.
I hope all of you are having the best long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment