Thursday, September 10, 2009

saying hello from our new front porch!

So this is the front of our new house! Madeline absolutely loves playing in that green, green grass and it's really great to be able to just let her run around without worrying about anything. We are just finishing up the last of the unpacking which I am very happy about.

Today at work was so great! I think everyday at work has been great lately because work is just great in general. I know I've said it a million times but my kids this year are so awesome and sweet and creative and we're having the best time..learning! hahah. Tomorrow is a very short day, we have a pep assembly and then my afternoon classes have a special visit to Block's Mesopotamian Exhibit planned. My sister should be up later in the evening to spend the night, and then we leave for Las Vegas early in the morning. I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time with her.

As for tonight, I am about to begin baking the Red Velvet cupcakes from the Babycakes cookbook. I had a hard time getting some of the ingredients but I finally found coconut flour so I'm good to go! If they turn out okay I will be sure to post their recipe and photos of my execution. Crossing fingers it's yummy! After bake time, I am really excited about kicking my own butt at the gym.

So for now, goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment