Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ups and downs

Today was such a weird day. I had a very strange emotional night last night, to the point of almost crying myself to sleep with Hank holding me! Gag. I hate feeling that way...and really for no reason! I just felt stressed out and full of anxiety and when I get that way there's usually not a reason for it, it's just a feeling in me and once I get through it I am fine. But while it's there, it's bad. So anyway I went to bed feeling not so well, and I woke up feeling not so well either. This carried throughout my day, and whether it was my mood, or my kids just being jerky, it wasn't a good day in my classroom. I got home and fell asleep on the couch, basically feeling hopeless and just very sad overall. I woke myself up because I had a gym date with my friend Robyn (I ended up waking up too late and miss the "Pump Iron" class, boo), but I made it to Spin class. The class was just what I needed, and 60 very hard minutes later I was covered in sweat and everything negative in my body had left. I came home feeling great and when Hank got home from practice he could tell I was back to normal.

I spent the rest of the night making a little video (below) to announce the winner of the giveaway- yay Chelsea- and then hanging out with Lance and Hank for awhile. I'm whitening my teeth right now and then I am hitting the hay. Tomorrow I am determined to have an amazing, positive day no matter what. After work Robyn and I have a long run planned through downtown and I am really looking forward to that. She's an awesome workout partner and I feel very fortunate to be able to have a friend to share my fitness adventures with!

So, that's it for now. I hope all of you also choose to have a wonderful, positive day. It's easier said than done, but it really is a choice, and no matter how you feel right now, you can choose to wake up tomorrow and make the best of it.

Here's to a great day! And a goodnight... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment