Friday, April 2, 2010

a good reminder...

My friend Michelle posted this on her Facebook this morning, and I really connected to it. What a great reminder! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did. Thanks, girlfriend!



I'm in Mesa at Mom and Dad's, and I just got home from an amazing walk and workout at my parent's country club. I love working out with all the cute people in golf gear, it always makes me smile! It's also so nice to be able to walk right up to the gym...I miss living here when there's gorgeous weather like this, but I know the heat is unbearable pretty soon here. Ms. Amber Joy is currently in the shower, and then we'll be heading out so she can get her very first tattoo! I'm going to document the whole thing, so those who have never gotten a tattoo can see the process. We're going to follow it up with some shopping and dinner at Pita Jungle. I'll be back later with fun photos and a few weekend posts. Enjoy your beautiful Friday, darlings!

xoxo

I'll leave you with sleepy-eyed Madeline and some spring prettiness from my closet. :)
Good morning sleepy head!

spring has sprung!

No comments:

Post a Comment