Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday fun

Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week. I feel like it's such a great, relaxing day and it's always the one day of the week where I don't feel too guilty sleeping in! Today I woke up pretty early, around 7am, and waited for Hank to wake up so we could go to brunch at this place he's been wanting to try. Apparently they have some sort of banana-battered french toast. It's weird but I actually don't like going out to eat for breakfast. It's one of those meals that I really prefer at home, but every once and awhile I'll find a place I like. I'm picky- I typically like non-greasy, egg white omelettes and fresh fruit when I go out for this meal but it's hard to find a good omelette, especially one that isn't greasy and gross. Last time Erin, Alana and Shirl came up we went down to St. Micheal's and the omelette I got was actually REALLY good, probably the best one I've had. This new place though, who knows. So I ate breakfast early in case I couldn't eat anything there, but Hank woke up and actually didn't want to go! We've been hanging out, and we're going to head out on a walk in a bit, do some shopping, and finish some projects around the house.

Yesterday was a really great day too. I woke up super early and got my workout done, and then came up and got Hank and I tickets to see Lady Gaga in July! I haven't always been a fan of hers, but over the past few months I've gotten more and more into her music. Hank has always been a fan (seriously so funny to me), so he's really excited we'll be going. We got great seats as well and I'm looking forward to seeing all of her crazy outfits and costume changes! In the afternoon we went out to Hank's uncle's house for his 50th birthday and it was a lot of fun and Hank's Mom had made the most delicious cupcakes. Chocolate with cream cheese icing and vanilla with dark chocolate fudge icing. MMMM. Afterward we came home and vegged out, and I watched Troop Beverly Hills for the millionth time. I love this movie so, so, so much.



This week is going to be pretty low-key, and I'm looking forward to a really fun weekend with my family next weekend, including hanging out with Ms. Suki. She's had a weekend work schedule so I haven't seen her in a couple of months which makes me sad, but I can't wait for some girltalk. Also, today I got news that Autumn and the fam will be coming up for the 4th of July this year. I'm SO happy and even though it's months away I love having it to look forward to.

I'm off to get things done, but I'll leave you with some photos from this afternoon! xoxo

outfit details-
tube top: H&M
skirt: Cooperative (via Urban Outfitters)
shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats

how SAD does she look?! Poor little Madeline hates photos now apparently.
<3

tired Madeline

spring day

No comments:

Post a Comment