Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Little boys are made of...

favorite mug

Okay. So at first when I found out we were having a boy a slight, tiny, mini little disappointment went through me ONLY because I adore all things girly, baby girl clothing, girl toys, etc. All along I wanted a boy first, but when this secret wish actually came true and my family and I hightailed it over to Target to buy Baby H's first items of boy clothing, I may or may not have lingered in the little girl's section for too long. AND I may or may not have shed a tiny tear for the mini-watermelon bathing suit that wouldn't work for our little guy, the adorable ruffly yellow dress that caught my eye, or the extremely girly pink rainboots that would never be (at least not yet!). This disappointment lasted for just a moment, and it was completely silly, and quickly dissipated. Now I couldn't be more excited about all of the absolutely darling little boy options my friends and I have found for Henry to wear, and I always have a great time shopping for him even though he isn't even here yet!

Just today H.'s Auntie Amber (visit her blog here- http://amberjoyh.blogspot.com/) sent over a link to what might just be my most favorite selection of little boy clothing I've ever seen (with the exception of my "favoritest," J. Crew's Crewcuts!) via the wonderful Zara. I just had to share the cuteness with all of you! To see the entire lookbook, visit Zara at this link and take a peek! And also feel free to click the photos to view them in a larger size.


CUTE, huh?! The girl's lookbook is pretty darling too. Have you seen any super adorable little boys clothing lately? If so, feel free to share the link in the comments!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment