Thursday, January 27, 2011

Links to love!

our table
from my friend's wedding last year. Love it/my adorable friends. Hi Erin!

Hi everyone, and happy Thursday!  Here are some fun links to get you into the beginning of your weekend!  Enjoy.

How cute is this video?  I've never really gotten into the whole Facebook chat thing, but you can bet this was the case for me when I was all about AOL and later AIM.  Too funny.

I am loving these DIY thank you cards via my pal Allie and her darling 1-year old Henry.

Classic stars and their bikes? Okay! Such a cute post.

Interesting article on gender and identity- discusses everything from Disney princesses to internet culture.

365 days of ampersands?! How did I miss this?

I really adore this DIY "EAT" sign and definitely plan on making one for our kitchen shelf. I also happen to adore the blog where I found it, which I just came across when she left the address in my "what's YOUR blog?" post.  So happy to meet all of my readers. I'm slowly but surely making my way down the list, so if I haven't stopped by yet, I will!

I love me some muffins, and I love me some Chelsea, so this was a great mix! Can't wait to try out this recipe.

Love this interview with one of my favorite artists, the talented Angelique Houtkamp.

Why having a toddler is like living in a frat house. Yup.

Adeline's Dad, Don, is definitely a Super Dad/Man!  Go Addy's Daddy go!

Another adorable wedding video. It makes me want to get married to Hank all over again. So sweet.

Ever have an awkward moment when you were a pre-teen? Yeah? Me too. And probably everyone else. Submit your funny anecdote to this radical new zine and get that embarrassment off your chest once and for all. ;)

My sweet best friend Amber found her holy grail of red lipsticks!

I'm dying. Just LOOK at this bedroom makeover on one of my favorite blogs. Can't wait to read about the details.

Love this collection of "cutesy retro" interior design on another one of my fave blogs. Eye candy for sure.


That's it! Have the best day, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment