Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh, Henry!

Oh Henry indeed!

I am on a serious mission to find cute, cute boys clothing. I just tweeted about this, but baby girl's stuff is ultra adorable and for me, it's hard to find as cute of things for boys. I am definitely up for a challenge though, so I am determined to bring the CUTE into little Henry's world.

I'm instantly drawn to a lot of little button ups and polos, as well as simple jeans and tees, and I am kicking myself for not buying the little bitsy Penguin button ups and polos at Nordstrom Rack a few months ago. Alas, it would have been far too early to purchase something for a tentative boy, but now I am going to scour their sales racks in the hopes of finding a few. As much as I do love adorable clothing though, they're BABY clothes, and they grow out of them so quickly that I refuse to buy anything super expensive as far as clothes. I just can't justify spending money on something that will be obsolete to them in a month! So sales are definitely my friend.

I'm also really looking forward to decorating a nursery, whenever we find a house! I have a color scheme all ready to go, so now the house hunting continues, and hopefully end sometime soon, right?! :)

Soo, do any of you have little boys? Where are some of your favorite places to shop for them?

OH! Also: cloth diapers. I'd love to know which ones are the best, worth trying, etc! I've already said I really, really want to use them, but I know nothing about them so I figure I should research a bit before I commit. Any information is greatly appreciated!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment