Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think?

half of the bedroom closet

Tonight I spent some time cleaning out my closet, and setting things out on our bed that I haven't worn in awhile. I'm really trying to simplify when we make the move into whatever house we end up buying, and I just have so many clothes. I last cleaned out my closet in the winter and I ended up giving away most everything to my sister and friends. This time, I thought I would try something new. I have a lot of items that are totally relevant and cute, but they just don't get worn enough, and now with being pregnant, I'm just in the mood to clean clean clean. So, out they go! I was trying to think of the best way to do this, and I was thinking of photographing each item, and listing them here in one big sales post. Nothing (besides a couple of MBMJ items, some Citizens, etc) will be pricey as a lot of it comes from various stores like F21, H&M, and other random places. My main thing is getting these out of my closet, not making money. :) So, my loss is your gain. I was curious your thoughts on this! Would you guys be into it if I posted something like this in the next week? It would be final sale and I'd only do it through paypal. I'd mail out within a few days and wa-la, we're both happy!

I'd love to hear what you think below, or even if you have other suggestions on the best way to go about this. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment