Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Friends supporting friends

Hi everyone!

My dear friend Brian has entered a special competition where he's designed a dress for the lead singer of Florence + the Machine to wear on stage. Brian and I have been friends since we were in middle school and over the years I've seen him just grow and grow as an artist and designer. He's always been extremely passionate about it, and is incredibly talented. This would be huge for him, and I would truly appreciate it if you would simply click on the link below and vote for his dress. There are a lot of you out there, and if each of you did this it would just be amazing and mean so much to me, and to Brian!

Simply click HERE. The "vote" button is located on the upper right hand section of the page. And thank you, thank you, thank you!

His design, which you can see on the voting page:

No comments:

Post a Comment