Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Slice of...your town?

for my new blog feature


Good morning and happy Thursday!

I thought I would open up my "Slice of" feature to all of you, to see if any of my lovely readers were interested in sharing their hometown/city here on Sometimes Sweet. I have a LOT of wonderful posts still lined up, but as I was getting together today's feature, I thought that I'd extend it a few more months than originally planned. I'm really enjoying it, and I know that a lot of you would probably love reading about additional locales.

So if you're interested, here's what I need from you-

simply email me at sometimessweetblog@gmail.com with "Slice of (insert YOUR city here)" in the subject, and then just tell me a little bit about your city/town and why you'd like to be featured. Like I said, I have a lot of other places lined up, and I won't be posting duplicates, so if your city is already spoken for I will let you know. I am looking for high-quality photos and words, and I'd love to feature ANY city or town in the whole, wide world.

So, email away and let me know if you're interested! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment