Sunday, May 2, 2010

Big announcement...

Some of you may have already guessed, but Hank and I are expecting our first child this November! I'm about 12 weeks along and I still feel almost in shock that I have a little baby growing inside of me! We are just beyond excited, and I'm SO happy to FINALLY be able to share this news here. It's been hard to not include thoughts and everything about the past three months on this blog, and I'm really glad I can include it all here now that we're pretty much into the "safe" zone. It's been an amazing 12 weeks so far. I've actually felt awesome, no sickness, no anything. Just very emotional and very, very exhausted. I've actually kept a private baby blog over this time, so I've been updating and writing there. I went back and forth about whether I wanted to start a separate baby blog for all things pregnancy and child related, but I decided to just keep this one blog, since this space is about my life in general anyway! So be prepared for a bit of a change in topic around here as I get more and more pregnant! Tomorrow I am planning on importing my entries from the baby blog over to this blog, and of course I'll be doing the whole "belly photo a week" thing. I don't have any sort of bump yet, as I'm just 3 months, but in the next couple of months I'm looking forward to actually looking pregnant rather than just kind of bloated! Haha. I'll write more tomorrow about my experience so far, but I just couldn't wait to share the news so I wanted to make a quick post! We are so excited!:)

I am a MAMA TO BE! YAAAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment