Sunday, May 16, 2010

If you squint your eyes and look really closely...

14 weeks...maaaaybe the beginning of a little bump? haha

I swear you can see the very beginnings of a baby bump! haha. Or maybe that's just the veggie burger I ate for lunch. A few of my friends started showing around 14-16 weeks with their first pregnancy, but I have the feeling I won't until 5 months or so. I can definitely tell that my stomach isn't as flat as usual, and in this photo I can absolutely see that it's a little rounder. It will be fun once I have an honest to goodness bump to show off though- my MIL laughed at me and said that she'd remind me that I said that when I'm 9 months along and ready to be done!

Things are trucking along well. This weekend I've blogged quite a bit due to being sick and having tons of down time, and it was nice to get back into the swing of things. I've gotten tons of sleep over the past couple of day and I am finally starting to feel a little better. I hope this week is smooth sailing in regards to my health and I can end the school year on a positive note.

I've asked this via my Twitter, but I was curious if any of you had any mommy blogs you'd like to recommend to me. I'm having a great time discovering new ones and suggestions are always welcome!

Here's to a great new week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment