Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Getting up to date on baby posts! (long entry...)

First of all, THANK YOU so, so much for all of the congratulations and sweet comments on my "announcement" post. I am blown away with all of the love you guys expressed, and I feel so lucky to have such wonderful, kind, caring readers. So really, thank you. I appreciate every single comment you all left.

I decided to just cut and paste the entries from my baby blog here, rather than just import them, because this way they are all in one place and you don't have to search back through the past few months to find them. Just a few people read this blog besides my Mom and sister, so it's neat to be able to share all the things I wrote in the beginning. This will be a really long post, so apologies in advance if it clutters up your Reader! :)

Here we go...from the beginning...

Saturday, March 20, 2010



So, we're pregnant! AHHHH! We are so, so excited for our first doctor's appointment next Tuesday. By calculating from my last "monthly friend," the baby is about 6 weeks old tomorrow. That means the heart may be beating soon! We found out we were expecting almost two weeks ago, and we were just so over the moon happy.



The day I took this test I had to leave on vacation with Hank's mom. When I saw the positive line on the test, I almost couldn't believe it, but we were so excited and cried from happiness, and jumped up and down together. Totally silly, and totally awesome.

So that very day we went to Hawaii and had a great time over the week, but I was really exhausted. "Baby baking" is tiring business! I also had some headaches and sensitivity to smell. I've been having some weird dreams (about twins and triplets) too. Hmmm...

Other than that, we are just getting really excited to meet the little girl or guy. After Tuesday I think it will seem a little more "real."
_______________________________________________

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Last night I was in quite a bit of pain. I woke up with terrible cramps and spent a lot of time really upset until they passed. I was a bit scared, but there wasn't any blood so we think it's okay. We are trying to figure out why I've been having a few of these painful episodes, and we think it could be from a need for more water, too much dairy (I don't usually drink milk but I have been while on vacation), or maybe just gas/constipation. Too much info? Maybe. :)

I feel really blessed to have a bunch of wonderful moms and moms-to-be in my life, some of who are the baby's lovely aunties! They've given me tons of support and haven't made me feel crazy when I get nervous or reactive over weird things going on in my body. The baby is going to have an awful lot of love in his or her life!

This weekend we told my parents about the pregnancy, as well as Nanny and Lauren and Abe. We gave my parents this photo in a frame:



My dad opened the gift and started reading it out loud, without noticing that it said "Grandma and Grandpa!" As he realized what it said it was such a great reaction. Lauren and Mom started crying of course, and everyone was just so overjoyed and ecstatic. At first I think they thought we were having twins, since I put two babies on there when I made it, but I just didn't want to commit to a boy or girl just yet.

Now we are back at home in Prescott, and I'm really excited to meet our new doctor so I can tell him about these things that have been going on and see what he says. Two more days. Oh, and Hank has just been so wonderful...I love him so much and I can't wait to see him as a Dad.

_______________________________________________

Monday, March 22, 2010

Knowing that I am going to stay home when the baby arrives makes it a little harder to stay motivated and focused at work! Collectively I have just about five more months of work- including both this year and next year, and I know that's not a lot...but I want it to be November already! I just can't wait to spend my time with the baby once it get here. We are so excited for so much- Hank was talking about how much he is looking forward to teaching the baby how to play music on all sorts of instruments. I wonder what kind of things he or she will be interested in. Will they like to dance like me? Play the guitar like their dad? Will they love to read and write? Play sports? Listen to music? Even though the little one isn't here yet, I wish it could know that whoever he or she wants to be is a-okay with us. We will love our little babe and support it unconditionally no matter what, always.

Today I was incredibly tired, but my stomach is feeling so much better, and I got a solid 40-minutes of cardio in at the gym! And tonight is kind of a special night, because tonight is our 1st Doctor's Appointment Eve! Wahoo! My friend Layla (who is a nurse and whose opinion I really trust) recommended this doctor to us, and his name is Dr. Fernandez. I will definitely write more about him tomorrow.

As for now, this tired mama needs to get to sleep!
_______________________________________________

Tuesday, March 23, 2010



So today was our very first doctor's appointment. I was actually nervous all day- in my over-reactive mind, I even imagined that I would get there and they would say, "Oh, no you're not pregnant!" But that definitely wasn't the case. They confirmed the baby's existence, and told me I am 6 weeks, 2 days and have a due date of November 14...but these numbers may change once we have our first ultrasound on Monday. We are both SO excited and can't wait to see the little dot in my belly. We're still being very conservative about who we tell, and we are going to wait until the 12-week mark to make this all public knowledge.

The doctor was really awesome though. He is a fellow New Jersey-ean, and has a way about him that immediately put us at ease. We definitely feel we've made the right choice. I talked to him about my desire for a natural, pain-medication-free birth, and he is definitely okay with all of that, which is obviously important. At the same time, I am open-minded in the whole process, and I know things don't always go as planned, so I am going to stay firm in my beliefs, but flexible too.

I'm definitely excited for all the fun classes we'll be taking together- parenting classes, breast feeding classes, you name it! So weird and funny.

So, that's it for now. Monday is the next "big" thing, and I will have some ultrasound photos to share too!

_______________________________________________

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Quick update, and then I'll be back for a better one tomorrow after our first ultrasound in the afternoon (at 12:15pm).

We went and told Hank's Mom and step-dad a few nights ago. They were so surprised and excited. Lots of tears and happiness, for sure. And the very next day I received a gigantic bouquet of stargazer lilies at work, and a really adorable/funny card. I felt so special and loved, it was awesome.





They also sent flowers to my parents with a card that said, "Congratulations Grandparents!" How adorable, huh? And even better news, I am now doubly-covered with insurance thanks to Hank's work, and when I stop working next fall once the baby's born I will have really amazing full benefits, and he or she will too! This makes being a stay-at-home Mom so much easier and it was really the only stress we were feeling about the whole thing. I feel so lucky to have a family that takes care of us so well.

The pregnancy is starting to feel a lot more real to me, mainly because I haven't been feeling like my usual self. It's so worth it though, but it's really weird to me to not feel 100%, because I am never sick, rarely feel drained of energy, and almost always motivated. It's hard to explain how I'm feeling. It's a mix of depressed and happy, kind of up and down all the time. Physically I don't feel terribly bad, besides headaches and being so tired. I definitely haven't had true morning sickness, but I don't feel "right," and if I don't eat I start to feel even worse. It's like a weird nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I don't have the urge to throw up or anything. It's just such a bummer because I'm such a morning person and I don't like feeling uncomfortable at all. BUT! I love the reason I'm feeling pretty bad, and like I said- this is so worth it and I would feel sick a million times a day if it meant the baby is healthy and safe in there.

Food is weird now too. I haven't had cravings, but so many foods gross me out, that I used to love! Here's a list of the foods I currently like and dislike. And by dislike, I mean make me queasy just thinking about them-

"good" foods
Annie's brand macaroni and cheese
homemade "healthy" pizza
soup- like chicken noodle
low-fat Greek yogurt (surprisingly)
sandwiches
apples
bean burritos
apple juice

"bad" foods
any cold veggies, like salad (this is WEIRD for me!)
avocados
eggs
oatmeal
thick bread

The weirdest thing for me is the cold veggies thing because normally I love them. I am still eating super healthy, but trying to work around my strange aversion to my normal foods. It's all very odd to me. Other than that, I haven't been having a lot of symptoms. Yesterday was a hard day emotionally for me. It's difficult to pinpoint why I get sad...life has never been better, so it's confusing. I know it's hormones, but it's still hard when I am typically so used to feeling great.

I woke up today though and ate some Kashi cereal (the cinnamon raisin one isn't bad), and some berries, and I am feeling really good. I think that is definitely key, getting food in my stomach right away. I also decided this past week that I was sleeping way too much and maybe that's why I am feeling out of it. I'm so exhausted that I literally go to bed at 6pm some nights. I wake up at 10 or 11 and read for awhile, but then I go right back to sleep. For instance this past Friday I accidentally fell asleep at 5:30pm, slept until about 10pm, woke up at 11 for an hour, then feel asleep only to wake up at noon on Saturday. That is WAY too much sleep.

But again, so so so worth it, so I am keeping a positive mental attitude the best I can!

I am so looking forward to seeing that cute little dot tomorrow on the ultrasound. I think it will feel a million times more real once we know something is in there for sure. Everyone keeps saying they think I'm having multiples, and tomorrow will be the day where we find that out. I am hoping for one, but of course two or more would be lovely. And by lovely I mean totally crazy! But amazing. haha.

Until tomorrow!
_______________________________________________

Monday, March 29, 2010

Today was SUCH a neat day. Hank and I both left work at noon to head over to get our first ultrasound. First of all, can I say how AWESOME it is to live in a small town, and to have our doctor's office literally a minute from both work and home? We both left work at noon and got to the doc's at like 12:03. I love it.

When we arrived, the ultrasound tech was waiting for us and said, "HI! You guys must be the Hamptons!" and shined a big ole smile on us. Right away we were even more excited than we originally were. She led us into the room, and let me know that because it was so early so was going to do a vaginal ultrasound. She got a condom (or condom looking thing) and put it on this HUGE dildo-esque scary thing...and HOLY COW IT WAS FREAKIN' HUGE! Luckily only the top part went inside because I had no idea how I was going to deal with that (I mean it was long, like three bananas long), I think my girl parts literally sighed with relief when this realization was made.

So anyway, jokes aside, this experience was seriously one of the most amazing experiences of my life. When she first started looking she said, "Now I know you've done your research, so wow, what do you see in there?" And I thought she meant there was two little sacks, and in my mind I freaked out for a second. But she just meant that she thought that I could spot the little dot of our baby. Totally increased my blood pressure for a moment, holy cow. But yes, we saw our little bean's heart beating, we heard the heartbeat...and it was so insane to know that this little baby was inside of ME, a little life with a heart just beating away so fast. Both Hank and I kept laughing and saying, "Oh my god babe." haha. We probably sounded like 16-year olds but we were really in awe and shock. The ultrasound tech did all of the measurements and actually figured out that our due date is four days later since we are measuring 6 weeks, 3 days today (rather than 7ish), and the due date is "officially" November 18, 2010. I already knew that, because I knew exactly when we conceived, but I pretended we didn't know so we could get the ultrasound! Sneaky, sneaky. The heart beat was at 118 bpm, which is great because at 6 weeks it goes from 103 to 126. She said the yolk sack was in the perfect place and there was also the perfect amount of amniotic fluid. Hearing the word "perfect" a few times was definitely awesome.

I'm still crossing my fingers because I know this pregnancy is super early, but in my heart I feel everything is okay. It's just so mind-blowing, and beautifully amazing to know I have this little life inside of me! I just can't wait for all of the next time marker milestones and to have our baby continue to grow and flourish.

Here's a photo (of a photo) from today:



I will upload the photos from our CD later this week, although there's not much to look at outside of this cute little dot!
_______________________________________________

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So just this weekend I was going on and on about how LUCKY I was to have no symptoms other than occasional stomach aches and tiredness, no morning sickness...and BAM! Today was not so fun.

Let's get the complaining out of the way before I get into the sweet, I love my baby stuff, shall we? My head has been hurting all day, throbbing, the veins on the side of my left temple are all popped out. I actually felt like I was going to throw up today for the first time while teaching in 2nd hour too. Not fun. Then my friend Robyn tells me that she has a nasty case of strep, complete with a white, pus-y throat and all of that infectious goodness. Robyn is my main pal at work, so you can imagine the horror I felt when she told me this news, racking my brain for any moment of a shared food item or drink. I think I'm in the clear, but I am feeling really stuffed up, so who knows. Hoping and wishing I don't get sick.

SO other than that little bit of negativity, everything is going great. This Friday will mark 8 weeks, which means we're just 4 weeks closer to being able to shout our news from the rooftops. I keep forgetting I'm pregnant, then remembering...and it's the neatest thing in the whole world to think about the fact that I have a little beating heart in my belly. I can't wait to meet the cute little person that's growing in there. Sooner than later, for sure- time definitely flies.

Before I go, here are some updates about this week's details so far:

Currently:
headaches
overall achiness all over
SO SO SO tired. Like fall asleep standing up tired.
kind of emotional (by kind of, I mean really super duper)
BREAKOUTS! What the heck, baby?!

Food details:
Mexican is delicious, as always.
Fresh fruit is sooo good. It's all I want to eat.
Mac and cheese
Toast with peanut butter and jelly
Kashi Go Lean with almond milk

Body details:
I feel like I'm getting a little pudgy around the mid-section. I had a moment this weekend where I tried on my wedding dress and it DIDN'T ZIP! AHHH! I freaked out but my sweet Mom reminded me that yes, I am 2 months pregnant and it is normal that it doesn't fit. The real issue is, why is a pregnant lady trying on her wedding dress anyway, right? Blame it on the hormones. I definitely feel a layer of fat slowly creeping around my mid section and my arms feel a little thick. I've taken to swinging around my 5 lb dumb bells while I'm watching television in the hopes that I can retain some muscle under all of this retained water! ;)
But really, I'm doing better in the body image department. It's SO worth it to get a little (okay, a LOT) rounder for our baby, and I know I can lose it later. I struggled with it when I first noticed my stomach feeling a little wider, but now I'm doing okay and I'm super excited to actually SHOW instead of just looking bloated all the time.

That's all for now, but I'll be back in a couple of days- our next doctor appointment is April 20th by the way. Yay!

Love love love you all.
_______________________________________________

Sunday, April 11, 2010


Baby's now the size of a green olive!
Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!

____

I'm starting to get REALLY excited now. This past week was super hard emotionally but I actually feel like I figured out a way to beat the ups and downs the best I can. Heading to the gym before work for either yoga, or light cardio and weights puts me in such a good mood, and then after work I can go on a nice walk with Hank and Madeline, eat a good dinner and veg out. Regardless if I'm pregnant, I need daily gym visits to feel "okay." Working out is really my anti-depressant. And even though now I'm not pushing it like I was before, just getting in there really boosts my mood and puts me in a great mindset. Before I came to this (obvious) conclusion, I couldn't find energy to make it to the gym most days, which is absolutely okay since I am in the throws of extreme 1st trimester fatigue, but it also really negatively affected me. Going in the morning has been a godsend, and I feel great! My spirits are up and my focus is in a good place. Plus, it's a nice quiet time at the gym to really surround myself with positive energy while I do something healthy and good for baby and me. Before pregnancy, I would do about 45 minutes to 1 hour of cardio about 5 days a week, and weights about 4 times. Now I just do light cardio (I don't feel comfortable running really) on the elliptical, bike, rower, or stair stepper for about 30-40 minutes. I usually stay off the treadmill because I prefer to walk outdoors and get some sun. Then I'll do a light weights workout, using the machines or bands. I'm careful to monitor my heart rate too.

Now that I'm starting to see the light at the end of the 1st trimster tunnel (8 weeks and three days- into week 9, woohoo!), I am getting so excited to actually SHOW and be pregnant! I have noticed a light layer of "padding" around my mid-section, and I'm eating pretty healthy so I'm assuming that's just my body preparing itself. Other than that, I've had no other changes to my body. The other week when I was feeling low I felt like my arms and legs were getting chunky but as soon as I put time in with weights I am back to feeling normal. I do know that they WILL change, and I'm definitely okay with that, but for now I will continue to do what I'm doing.

My food aversions haven't been that bad once I got back that week or two of feeling sick, and now I'm feeling pretty good. Here are of some of the foods I'm currently loving:

orange juice
ALL fresh fruit
homemade pizza on Ezekial tortillas
yogurt with raw almond slivers
chicken noodle soup
peanut butter and apples

My tastes are pretty healthy, and thinking about going to Taco Bell like I did last week makes me want to PUKE. I'm not sure why I'm feeling that way now, but I'm glad my tastes have shifted back to my normal healthy fare and I've been trying to eat mainly organic everything.

The only other "weird" thing is my poor face. I'm definitely breaking out and I hate it...but I know it's because of my hormone levels, so in a way I don't mind because that means little baby is getting all he or she needs. It just is a bummer teaching teenagers and having WORSE skin than them. hah! It's not horrible by any means, but my skin is almost always clear these days so having even 4 or 5 blemishes can be a day-ruiner.

I've been thinking about whether I want a boy or girl first, and of course, I really just want a healthy baby! At first, I thought I definitely wanted a little girl. I'm a total girl's girl, and a daughter would be so awesome. On the other hand, having a little Henry first would be amazing. I think it would be so cool to have a big brother and I know Hank wants a boy first preferably. I'm really on the fence, which I'm happy about. We have a little over 2 months until we find out, and I can't wait!

So, Hank and I are definitely not religious by any means. I believe in something...what that is exactly, I still don't know...but Hank is totally atheist. I would consider myself a spiritual person, whereas Hank fully believes in science and logic, and the idea of tangible things. I was raised going to church my entire life up until we moved to Arizona and even then I would go on occasion with my Mom or friends. Now though, organized religion is definitely NOT for our family, so we will not be raising our child as any sort of religion. I do hope to educate our kids on all sorts of religions in the world, all types of beliefs, and then later in life if they decide to go on their own path, awesome. I really feel like as long as we raise loving, kind, non-judgmental kids who accept ALL people, then our "religion" of love and kindness will have been passed down. I don't think you need to believe in god or follow a faith to be a good person, and although this belief differs from others' views of how to live a happy life, this is OUR life and I have complete faith in that. It's so neat to think about the opportunity of being a parent- scary too, but also amazing to be able to be able to show this little human so much love and show them how much love is really out there in the world.

Another thing I'm excited about is to introduce our little one to awesome music. With Hank, he or she will always be surrounded by instruments, music, and all that, and I'm also excited to share so many beautiful bands. I can't wait to see what kind of music the baby likes. Hank and I also found these awesome albums that are lullabys of music we love. You can click here to check it out on Amazon and even listen to samples of the songs. There are a million different bands, and Hank especially loves this one (The Ramones). I'm more into the Johnny Cash one, and I am wondering if I can find a Dolly Parton one! haha. Yes, I do love me some Dolly.



I'm going to go try and wake up Hank now so we can head on out to brunch. Now that he has weekends off it's a lot more fun being able to go do stuff. Today we're going to try this place with banana battered french toast. That sounds like a slice of hell to me (or a couple of slices, get it? haha...), so I already ate a bagel, oj, and some fruit. I'll probably just order something on the side. I also haven't had much interest in my normal blog, so hopefully today I'll find some inspiration to take some photos and share some words.

Another quick note before I go to say how lucky I feel to have such amazing, wonderful friends. Talking to Autumn everyday, Erin, Em, Rhonda, my fam...they have made a world of difference in my life. Having such amazing mothers and moms-to-be in my life, giving me advice, offering words of encouragement and inspiration...it's amazing. This little baby is going to arrive in this world already being loved so much and I can't wait for him or her to meet everyone. I've been getting so much info, whether it be from Em's long emails, Erin K.'s supportive texts, or Autumn and my daily chat sessions, check ins and reality checks with Rhonda, (along with the daily love from my family), and it's put me so at ease to know that OTHER mamas have been through the same things. And my non-mom friends have been so awesome too, love them all. Oh, and Autumn recommended Great Mother's Body Butter for Child-bearing Women to me (click here to take a look) and I am excited to start using it once my belly starts to grow. It's all-natural and looks like its pretty heavy-duty, and I actually found a coupon for 15% off and free shipping too- awesome! I also welcome ANY and ALL suggestions and recommendations so feel free to email me anytime friends.
_______________________________________________

Sunday, April 11, 2010

So Hank and I thought we would start take one belly photo this week, even though there isn't really a bump at all! This way when I start around 14 weeks when there's maybe a little tiny bump we can see a difference from now. I feel like I do look a little pudgier than normal, but that's definitely all bloat rather than baby!



_______________________________________________

Sunday, April 18, 2010


Baby's now the size of a prune!

With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)

So we are 9 weeks and three days now- and officially into our 10th week! Time is flying and in just a couple of weeks we will able to make all of this public. I've been feeling WONDERFUL as far as my physical self goes. No morning sickness, queasiness, anything. I mean, I do have moments where I don't feel good, but since getting through those first instances a few weeks back, it's been smooth sailing. My major issue is with my emotions, and I should have guessed that would be my major problem because I'm such an emotional person, prone to feeling really low and depressed when the mood hits. Hank's been wonderful though, and little by little I've gotten through some hard days where I just wanted to stay in bed and cry my eyes out. The key for me is to react to these moods the same way I do when I would get sad pre-pregnancy- go outside, workout, do anything active. I have still been working out almost everyday and feeling motivated to do so, because it really clears my head and helps my emotions out. Other than that, I'm super fatigued all of the time. I'm great in the morning, and all the way through work...but once I get home and 5pm hits, I'm done for! My typical bed time is around 9pm and I get about 9-10 hours of sleep per night. I usually wake up just once to go to the bathroom but other than that I sleep like a baby, which I know won't last forever once our little baby arrives.

My stomach is still flat, besides the layer of "padding," but it's pretty unnoticeable to anyone but me I think. The main changes is my chest! These things are out of control and I feel like they're growing everyday. My clothes for work consist of a lot of dresses, and many of them won't even zip up the side. It's really annoying, because I have to cover my tattoos for work and my options are already limited, and this limits me a million times more. I just have about 5 more weeks to go at work and then I can comfortably enjoy all of my wonderful dresses and other pregnancy-friendly attire. 5 weeks should fly by and then I have all summer to be comfy...I just keep telling myself that. Then I just have to return for a couple of months so I can take advantage of my maternity leave. I would love to not go back at all- it will be hard to prepare my classroom just to leave a couple of months later, but the benefits far outweigh the negatives. I feel like I've paid into this system for a long time, and I definitely want to get my money's worth. It will be really funny though, to leave in May being relatively small, and come back a few months later with a huge belly! The kids will definitely get a kick out of that.

I'm getting more and more excited to find out the sex of the baby. Our dear friends Erin and Jeff just found out that they are expecting a BOY! So exciting. I really feel like we are having a girl. I know I've said boy before, but I've been having dreams and my opinion has changed to thinking GIRL! So we'll see. Either way we'll be happy, but my money is on the girl at this point. A little boy would be so fun though, and yesterday while out walking downtown with Hank and Madeline, a little boy on a bike with training wheels came teetering by us on the square and he looked JUST LIKE Hank did when he was little. It was so insane and it made me feel so warm and fuzzy to know that even though I have NO idea how to even deal with little boys (I'm such a girly girl) if we had a mini-Hank my life would be complete. It makes me so happy to think about a little guy being just like my caring, warm and loving husband, and seeing that little boy made me super excited to have a boy OR girl, which is good. Most of my best friends think I'm having a girl- Autumn said she will be shocked if it's a boy, and both my Mom and sister feel the same way. So we'll see!

This past week food hasn't really been grossing me out, with the exception of cold veggies, so it's been pretty smooth sailing. I am just really counting down the days until we can share this great news with everyone and be out of the "danger zone" of the first trimester! Almost there.

Our next doctor's appointment is this Tuesday, so I will be back then with an update!
_______________________________________________

Thursday, April 22, 2010

This Tuesday was our second doctor's appointment and it went really well. The doc said that all of my bloodwork came back great and everything was looking good! I gained less than a pound but he said that was normal at this point. It was a quick appointment since I didn't really have any questions, but we did get to hear the heart beat, which was awesome! The bpm was around 170 and it sounded like a little train in there! Baby Hampton is getting bigger everyday, and I am getting more and more excited to actually look pregnant! I am 10 weeks as of today, which is wild to me. It's neat to be able to say I am into my 11th week...so close to telling our big news. We will probably tell sometime after next Friday, when we're officially in our 12th week. I think 11 weeks and whatever days is a-okay. I've had no complications or even sickness, so I am hoping this wonderful streak keeps up. This is a short post, but I wanted to say a quick hello!
_______________________________________________

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My friend Layla texted me the other week and let me know that one of her friends will be teaching a prenatal yoga class at our downtown yoga studio in May and that I should sign up! Today I did just that, and I am SO excited for the first class in a little over a week. I used to practice yoga fairly regularly, and it's something that I really need to keep up. I'm a bit of a "high-energy" person...read also: prone to anxiety and in need of relaxation...so yoga is SO good for me. I'm planning on practicing throughout my entire pregnancy, and also continuing afterward. My friend Em did yoga throughout her pregnancy, and she's always suggested it, so I'm really happy to know how wonderful it can be for mamas-to-be.

Here's my excited face! And I'm also happy to report that my skin is back to normal...no major breakouts or weirdness. Hallejulah! Maybe my descent into this second trimester in the next couple weeks will keep this clear skin momentum going!

I also wanted to include these photos to show how LONG my hair is growing! I'm assuming it's related to pregnancy but it's growing like a weed and it's going to be to my waist by summer for sure. I'm definitely going to trim it a bit when I go and see Rhonda in a couple of weeks.





Other than that, I'm still feeling good. My energy is coming back and I still don't feel any sickness or anything. I gained a little less than a pound at my last doctor's appointment and I swear it's all in my boobs. My stomach is still normal and my clothes are a-okay, except for the chest area. But even those are kind of back to normal, thankfully. I'm assuming I'll start to gain weight in the second trimester, and I am really just excited to LOOK pregnant, like I say every time I post. So that's it for now, gym time with Hank. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment