Saturday, February 12, 2011

Half of a weekend (and some of the week) in photos

What a wonderful week this has been! Super busy and chock full of people I love. I still wake up every morning in awe of the fact that I get to spend another day with my little guy- I absolutely love love love being able to stay home with him and I feel like it just keeps getting better and better. Now that he's about three months old, he's starting to really interact with us, and it's neat that every day he does something new and different.

Last night was pizza night, which is one of my favorite things that we do together as a family. We go to Bill's, split the cranberry/feta/almond salad and get a small pizza with Bill's sauce, which is a mixture of tomato and pesto sauce. So good. It's also totally baby-friendly, so it's no problem bringing the little guy and he just hangs out while we eat and talk. I'm not sure if the way Henry is is the way all babies are, but he is really easy when it comes to going places. He loves the car, so he's usually asleep by the time we get anywhere, and if he does wake up he'll look around and take it all in. I love that he has just fits right into our little life- now I can't imagine life without him.

Here are some pictures from yesterday and a couple of Henry throughout the week:

pizza night!

beautiful

happy baby!

hanging with mama

<3

Saturday

first time using our ERGO carrier....I absolutely loved. It was super comfy and Henry fell right asleep. Tomorrow we are going to go on a hike with it too! Can't wait.

first time using the ERGO carrier! Love it.

photo 22222

photo 11111
*little shoes from Elsie and the cute tuxedo onsie from Julia. So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment