Friday, February 11, 2011

a second of your time?


 So the good folks over at Top Baby Blogs have reset the numbers, and I would love love love it if you would click the little link below and vote for Sometimes Sweet. I've met some of my most-favorite blogging mamas from that lovely site, and I just really would love to keep doing so. I hate asking you all to do things like this, but I don't do it tooooo often, so it's all good right?! ;)

All you have to do is click the banner, then click the text at the top of the next page! Simple! You can vote once a day, every day if you wanted to be extra sweet! The little button is on my sidebar. xoxo

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

p.s. that silly photo of Henry makes me laugh every time I look at it. Hope it made you smile too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment