Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday from this handsome little smiling fella and his mama!  We hope you have a wonderful, magical weekend filled with love and laughter.

happy baby!

This weekend is my sister's bachelorette party, and although I'm skipping the night out on the town, I'm looking forward to taking my sister to get her makeup done at MAC beforehand, and then enjoying dinner with all the ladies. Sunday we're hosting a Super Bowl party at our house and I'm really excited to spend time with some of my favorite gals...and gentlemen too, although I'm sure they'll be preoccupied by the television and food! On the menu is a lot of typical "game day" stuff- various dips, veggies, chips and salsa, pigs in a blanket (both veggie and meat), enchiladas, and whatever else people bring over. I'm also going to be making some football themed cupcakes. Yum! I absolutely love having parties. Wish you all could come! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment