Friday, February 11, 2011

Saturday link love

photo

Hello, weekend! Since becoming a stay-at-home mama I kind of, sort of live for the weekends. The weeks are great too, but on Saturday and Sunday Henry and I get lots of papa-time, we go out and do things as a family, and I am able to get things done I don't get to tackle during the week, like trying a new recipe or spending an hour at Target sans baby. Yeah, I know, I get pretty wild. This weekend I will be wrapping up a huge handful of guest posts that I've had on my plate for awhile, doing a couple around the house projects, and then of course having a fun night out with the two guys in my life for an early Valentine's day. I'm thinking we'll do Indian food like last year. Yum!

In the meantime, here's a nice little list of links that made me smile this week:

My sweet friend Jen is doing the most darling Valentine's posts- check it out here.

I am so loving this song, and the video too. Sometimes I wish I had a beautiful song-bird voice like this.

Speaking of awesome songs, my pal Jessica is quite the song bird herself.  So awesome.

Next year I am so doing this Valentine's advent calendar. Adorable.

Super fun idea over on Freckled Nest- I may just have to do six of my own next week!

I am so into all of these beautiful Valentine's on the Kate Spade page. And even better, you can send them to your friends and lover(s?). If you only click one link from this list, make it this one! Way too cute.

I sent these decorating ideas for renters over to Amber today- some of these ideas are pretty cool.

So I was visiting one of my favorite blogs ever, and noticed I was listed as one of her daily reads too! Does that ever happen to you? I squealed from excitement. I love Samantha and her super adorable family, and you will too!

I posted this dress on Tumblr earlier in the week when I spotted it and fell in LOVE. I need it, I want it.

Ham and Egg Crepe Squares?! Need I say more?

These happy hearts make ME so happy. Pretty.

I'm obsessed with the messy side ponytail, but never thought to pin it half up first. I can't wait to try this.

Interesting article about postpartum depression...not just for Moms!

I am pining away for this yellow chevron dress from Elsie's collection. You guys. How amazing is it?! I can only imagine how wonderful the rest of the pieces will be.

I recently came across this great blog when a handful of my fave ladies did guest posts this past week. Check them all out!

Definitely enjoying all of these mama guest posts on one of my favorite blogs!

Do you want to see the cutest maternity shoot ever? Thought so. Click here.

I love this paper flower DIY.

Homemade truffles. Don't they look delicious?

And finally, live in Phoenix? Here's a list of organic restaurants in the area, originally tweeted by my pal Emily.

Happy clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment