Sunday, February 20, 2011

Milkmaid braid round up!

Thanks to all of the sweet gals below who sent in photographs of their super cute milkmaid braids! Originally I wanted to include links to everyone's blog, but I think I need to use a link up widget next time, because it got a little crazy with all the photos I received as far as going back and linking up each one! I also hope I included everyone's photo- please let me know if I missed yours. I triple checked but there were a lot of emails. Anyway, I LOVED all of these photos and I will definitely be doing more "round up" posts in the future!

I also got a lot of "aww my hair is too short for this look" and similar comments. Don't forget you can always do a half up look with a smaller braid- it looks just as cute.

Thanks again to everyone for the adorable photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment