Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy birthday, Suki Su!

Yesterday was one of my very best friend's birthdays! My darling Sarah turned 29, and we celebrated in style at La Bocca Pizzeria in Tempe. I decided to drive down just for dinner, and it was really fun to surprise her! Her boyfriend Andy got all of her closest friends together for the dinner party and it was just such a fantasic time. Henry came along too of course, and he was such a good baby. I was a bit stressed bringing him, since La Bocca is one of those restaurants with a quieter ambiance at night- candles, low light, and lots of couples on dates...but he was wonderful and only cried for a short time. Other than that he was in heaven being held, and of course seeing his Auntie Suki. There was a ton of good food, and the evening was topped off with a birthday tiramisu! Everyone else went out in Tempe afterward, but my little man and I hopped back on the I-17 and headed up the mountain home to papa. It was such a fabulous night though, and it made me so, so happy to be able to spend Sarah's birthday with her. She's the kindest, most loyal, wonderful friend in the world and I love putting a smile on her face. Happy birthday to you Sar, I love you always!

Here are a few photos from the evening:

Andy and Sar

bff <3

blowing out the candles

<3

the ladies, and Henry too!

cake in face!

so cute

loves her

love her


Uncle Andy and Aunt Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment